A Moving Guide for Pets
Moving to a new home and a new town can be challenging, especially when the move involves a beloved family pet. In order to meet the needs of families facing this difficult transition, TripswithPets is excited to announce the launch of Pets on-the-Move: A Moving Guide for Pets. This free online moving guide is jam-packed with everything a family needs to know in order to successfully move with their pet.
Pets On-the-Move offers the following helpful information and resources:
• Pet Relocation Service: If the move is international or cross-country, or if flying or driving with your pet just isn’t an option, a pet relocation service may be a wise choice. This section provides information about securing a reputable company as well as helpful tips to narrow down which one to choose.
• Airline Pet Policies: There are a lot of regulations regarding flying with pets. This section displays a list of airlines and directly links to that specific airline’s policies.
• Search by Route: Due to a massive request for this service, users can simply enter the departure and destination cities and see a list of all the pet friendly hotels (and other pet friendly properties) within a 3 or 5 mile radius of the route. This is perfect for those families driving to their new homes that need to know where they can stop with their pets along the way.
• Tips, Tips, and More Tips: There are hundreds of things to remember when moving with a pet. The guide covers everything from what to prepare for before the move, to advice on making sure furry family members are comfortable in their new surroundings.
• Pet Moving Essentials: You name it—pet travel crates and kennels, pet seat belts, vehicle pet barriers, and pet car seats—the moving guide includes all the pet travel supplies you’ll need.
“Pets On-the-Move is our answer to all of the inquiries we receive on a regular basis from people moving with their pets. Over 69 million US households have pets but there wasn’t a well-defined resource out there that we could send people to, so we made our own,” says Kim Salerno, President of TripswithPets. “This guide is perfect not only for the families who are moving, but for real estate agents, moving companies, local chambers of commerce—any organization that’s involved in the moving process and wants to better serve their clients!”
For more information please visit www.tripswithpets.com/petmove